WHAT CAN NOMO DO FOR ME?
Available only for the UK. NoMo is a personal finance management and spending tracker app that uses bank data to let you answer the fundamental question that we all struggle to answer… how much can you spend today?
- Uses your Current Accounts / Checking Accounts
- The coloured line represents your total funds this month
- The blue area represents your average funds in your current account for the past three months
- The letters represents the days of the month
NoMo will let you know whether it’s fast food or fine dining tonight, without the financial jargon:
- “You’re up” is the worry-free amount you could spend today
- “You’re down” is the amount your finances are down compared to how much you normally have. This means you can’t really spend today
- Friendly – nice messages to keep you positive
- Cheeky – life’s a bit better when you can laugh at yourself
- Motivational – if you’re looking for the inspirational go-to-guru in your life.
- The coloured line just represents the amount of money you have in your primary bank account this month
- The blue area represents how much you normally have had in your primary bank account for the past three months
- The orange days in the week are the days you’re not doing so well with your finances. Mo’ orange, mo’ problems…
- The yellow days in the week are the days that you did well with your finances. More yellow, more champagne
HOW SAFE IS IT?
Owned by The ID Co., NoMo uses the same security and privacy practices used by your own bank. A ‘
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME?
Cheaper than a cup of coffee, NoMo is free.