WHAT CAN NOMO DO FOR ME?
Available only for the UK. NoMo is a personal finance management app that uses bank data to let you answer the fundamental question that we all struggle to answer… how much can you spend today?
NoMo gives you a simple daily picture of how your cash-flow is doing by comparing your historic position against today:
- Uses your Current Accounts / Checking Accounts
- The coloured line represents your total funds this month
- The blue area represents your average funds in your current account for the past three months
- The letters represents the days of the month
NoMo will let you know whether it’s fast food or fine dining tonight, without the financial jargon:
- “You’re up” is the worry-free amount you could spend today
- “You’re down” is the amount your finances are down compared to how much you normally have. This means you can’t really spend today
NoMo helps make budgeting a little less dull. You can choose from three personalities to get that human touch:
- Friendly – nice messages to keep you positive
- Cheeky – life’s a bit better when you can laugh at yourself
- Motivational – if you’re looking for the inspirational go-to-guru in your life.
NoMo simplifies finance in an easy friendly way so you can see if you’re doing good or if you are doing bad:
- The coloured line just represents the amount of money you have in your primary bank account this month
- The blue area represents how much you normally have had in your primary bank account for the past three months
- The orange days in the week are the days you’re not doing so well with your finances. Mo’ orange, mo’ problems…
- The yellow days in the week are the days that you did well with your finances. More yellow, more champagne
HOW SAFE IS IT?
Owned by The ID Co., NoMo uses the same security and privacy practices used by your own bank. A ‘read only’ view of your account which means no one can touch your money and that includes you.
The IDCo is authorised and regulated in the UK as an Account Information Services Provider by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 798579.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME?
Cheaper than a cup of coffee, NoMo is free.
WHERE CAN I GET IT?
NoMo is currently being upgraded and isn’t available yet. Don’t worry, NoMo will be available in the UK Apple Store at the end of August 2018.