June 22nd, 2018
DEVELOP WORLD-LEADING FINANCIAL DATA APIS.
MAKE A VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION
The ID Co is a growing company and we recognise we’re not just building world class products, we’re also seeking to build a world class team and a set of sustainable development practices that will continue to deliver value as we scale. We believe that the best work comes from cross-functional, self-organising, and diverse teams that take ownership of their processes and practices.
You’ll be working with a Scrum team to design, implement, test, deploy, and support our cloud products in a production environment. It’s a full stack position and you’ll be working on all stages of the product lifecycle.
Our products harness the power of cutting-edge Open Banking APIs and include an embeddable Angular module for helping users share their banking data with lenders to enable quicker lending decisions, and a set of RESTful WebAPIs to let the lenders access that data written using the C# WebAPI framework.
NEED TO HAVE.
- Minimum 4 years commercial development experience.
- 2 years commercial experience with C# Web API Development (ASP.NET / MVC)
- Experience with C# Web API Development (ASP.NET / MVC)
- Experience in creating, analysing, and evaluating solutions to complex domain problems and in articulating your design decisions to stakeholders and other team members
- Solid experience of SQL database and other storage technologies
- Strong knowledge of software development best practice – automated testing, continuous integration, SOLID principles, etc…
- Solid understanding of the Scrum framework
- Experience of mentoring other engineers, of peer review and process improvement
NICE TO HAVE.
- Experience of designing, building and deploying cloud applications into Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience working in FinTech
- Understanding of web security best practices
- Passionate promoter of collaborative development
- Experience with Angular or a similar framework
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Azure Service Bus
- Experience with Azure Web and Worker Roles
- A great team and challenging problems to solve
- Competitive Salary
- We’re a growing company so your contributions will be valued and have a big impact
- Mentoring and training
- Beer o’ Clock every Friday
- Annual Training allowance and a subscription to Safari Books Online
- Friday afternoon training and social events
- Monthly social activities like paint-balling and chocolate tasting
- A great office and working environment – there’s a pool table!
So if you are up for the challenge and doing something great to change how we trust and transact online, why don’t you get in touch. Send us details of your portfolio to show us how you would be able to contribute to our team. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.