June 22nd, 2018
Full Stack Senior Software Engineer (Edinburgh)
You’ll be working with a Scrum team to design, implement, test, deploy, and support our cloud products in a production environment. It’s a full stack position and you’ll be working on all stages of the product lifecycle.
Our products harness the power of cutting-edge Open Banking APIs and include an embeddable Angular module for helping users share their banking data with lenders to enable quicker lending decisions, and a set of RESTful WebAPIs to let the lenders access that data written using the C# WebAPI framework.
Need To Have
- Minimum 4 years commercial development experience.
- 2 years commercial experience with C# Web API Development (ASP.NET / MVC)
- Experience with C# Web API Development (ASP.NET / MVC)
- Experience in creating, analysing, and evaluating solutions to complex domain problems and in articulating your design decisions to stakeholders and other team members
- Solid experience of SQL database and other storage technologies
- Strong knowledge of software development best practice – automated testing, continuous integration, SOLID principles, etc…
- Solid understanding of the Scrum framework
- Experience of mentoring other engineers, of peer review and process improvement
Nice To Have
- Experience of designing, building and deploying cloud applications into Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience working in FinTech
- Understanding of web security best practices
- Passionate promoter of collaborative development
- Experience with Angular or a similar framework
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Azure Service Bus
- Experience with Azure Web and Worker Roles
- A great team and challenging problems to solve
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement including additional days for long service
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training and a subscription to Safari Books Online
- Regular social events
- An award winning working environment
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
If you are up for the challenge please get in touch. Use the form to send us your details along with your cv/portfolio to show us how you would be able to contribute to our team.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.