June 4th, 2019
Sales Administrator (Edinburgh)
June 04, 2019 | Careers @ The ID Co.
Provide efficient support, day to day management of new leads and accurate reporting for the Sales function while assisting the Business Development Managers as required. You will also be required to work closely with the Marketing team and other functions of the business.
- Manage inbound sales emails, phone calls and enquiries as required
- Update, manage and report data in HubSpot and other tools
- Support the sales team, their events and business development activities
- Research and prospect potential new customers as requested
- Produce reports for Sales functions
- Assist with research on Sales and other company projects
- Organise demos and communicate with prospects and leads
- Ad hoc Sales & other administration as required
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Solid experience of HubSpot or other similar tools
- Organised and detail orientated
- Advanced technical capability
- Ability to work through tasks efficiently and within timetable
- Demonstrates continuous improvement
- Degree level education
- SaaS experience a ‘nice to have’
- Consults and briefs others as appropriate/shares information naturally
- Handles difficult situations diplomatically and confidently
- Seeks feedback to enable setting of high standards
- Commitment to team initiatives and goals
- Promotes cross departmental relations
- Seeks appropriate guidance when required
- Is open to listening to differing opinions and providing flexible solutions
- Adapts with changes to working practices
- Self starter with a proactive approach
- Energetic and passionate
Want to know more about careers at The ID Co?
If you want to know more about what it is like working for us, what benefits you could get, what we stand for, or simply what other opportunities we currently have advertised - head on over to our careers page for all this and more.