September 18th, 2019
Data Analyst (Edinburgh)
Sep 18, 2019 | Careers @ The ID Co.
Provide meaningful data insights and statistical analysis for the business using a range of internal data sources. By building reports and dashboards, you will deliver key insights and commentary which will shape the product development strategy. This will in turn deliver insights into customer behaviour and will be crucial within the customer acquisition and customer retention processes.
Develop and innovate automated dashboards to optimise performance.
Present insights to senior stakeholders and shareholders.
Support the Product team with insights that will shape Product development.
Work cross functionally on projects.
Bring your data expertise to the New Product Development efforts of the business.
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- The ability to create MI reports and data visualisations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships cross functions.
- A degree in a numerate discipline such as mathematics or statistics.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience working with data visualisation software such as Tableau or Power BI.
- A flair for creative problem solving and telling stories with data.
- A determination to provide solution.
- Great attention to detail.
- Focuses on priorities to drive business performance.
- Communicates with colleagues effectively by listening and sharing information.
- Consults and briefs others regularly, ensuring full understanding is achieved.
- Handles difficult situations confidently and removes restrictions to communication.
- Seeks feedback to enable setting of high standards.
- Commitment to team initiatives and goals.
- Plays a positive role within the team.
- Promotes cross departmental relations.
- Seeks appropriate guidance when required.
- When considering business challenges, thinks through options thoroughly and is open to flexible solutions.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement.
- Adapts with change to working practices.
- Energetic and passionate contributor.
- A great team and challenging problems to solve.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday entitlement including additional days for long service.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Training and a subscription to Safari Books Online.
- Regular social events.
- An award winning working environment.
Want to know more about careers at The ID Co?
If you want to know more about what it is like working for us, what benefits you could get, what we stand for, or simply what other opportunities we currently have advertised - head on over to our careers page for all this and more.