May 3rd, 2019
Customer Support Officer (Edinburgh)
May 03, 2019 | Careers @ The ID Co.
Working within our Customer Success Team in Edinburgh for our DirectID and current legacy products, you will be an integral part of The ID Co as we strive to help our customers achieve their goals.
You will be the first line of support for our business customers when they have any questions. Our customers need a safe pair of hands that they can trust to pick up their questions and find them the answers they want in a short period of time. In some cases, that will require getting assistance from our internal Development team. The role requires someone who has a passion for helping people, creative thinking, the ability to forecast what customers might be looking for and a strong desire to learn about the product.
- Supporting the response to all customer questions, within the agreed timescales set out within our SLA’s
- Speaking with key business customers (generally by telephone and email) as you help them onboard with DirectID
- Supporting customers with Customer Success or Development team members as required
- On-boarding customers to The ID Co. products, liasing with the Sales team and Account Managers to ensure this is completed.
- Assist with customer communications during the course of major incidents
- Working with the Development Team to resolve customer issues
- Tracking maintenance schedules for data suppliers
- Assisting development team in building documentation for customers
- Handling the organisation of a response to P1/Major Incidents
- Carrying out all Change Management requests (creating new Dashboards for customers and adding new users)
- Operations & Service Monitoring to provide early analysis of problems
- Technical Support (helping customers to integrate with DirectID and liaising with Engineering resources
- Passion for providing an excellent support service for our customers
- A determination to provide solutions, rather than focusing on problems
- Flexibility as the business grows
- A high level of written English
- C# programming skills
- Self-reliance and initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Focuses on priorities to drive business performance
- Communicates with colleagues effectively by listening and sharing information
- Consults and briefs others regularly, ensuring full understanding is achieved
- Handles difficult situations confidently and removes restrictions to communication
- Seeks feedback to enable setting of high standards
- Commitment to team initiatives and goals
- Plays a positive role within the team
- Promotes cross departmental relations
- Seeks appropriate guidance when required
- When considering business challenges, thinks through options thoroughly and is open to flexible solutions
- Demonstrates continuous improvement
- Adapts with change to working practices
- Energetic and passionate contributor
- A great team and challenging problems to solve
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement including additional days for long service
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Training and a subscription to Safari Books Online
- Regular social events
- An award winning working environment
Want to know more about careers at The ID Co?
If you want to know more about what it is like working for us, what benefits you could get, what we stand for, or simply what other opportunities we currently have advertised - head on over to our careers page for all this and more.