March 5th, 2019
Customer Success Lead (Edinburgh)
Mar 05, 2019 | Careers @ The ID Co.
At The ID Co. our customer success is our success. As the Customer Success Manager, you will partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth for their business by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at The ID Co, on behalf of the customer
You will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection, analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding, retention strategies, and feed these into the product road map. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product updates, educating customers and more.
You will also be responsible for the Customer Success Team (currently 4 team members) which includes overall responsibility for management of customer accounts, operations and data quality and will have overall responsibility for the ID Co’s portfolio of customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the Engineering Team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Day-to-day management of customer accounts via emails, calls and customer meetings including onsite visits
- Management and ownership of the customer onboarding process following contract completion through to launch and ongoing support throughout the duration of the customer lifecycle
- Line management and oversight of Customer Support, Operations and Data Quality functions ensuring the team is working together to achieve the Customer Success KPIs
- Continuous improvement of customer support documentation
- Support customers with technical and product support, engagement and quality of service, being the point of contact for escalated customer complaints.
- Ensure the required metrics and reporting is in place to deliver useful insights that can prompt relevant actions and interventions where required e.g. NPS, SLAs, Data Quality reporting
- Liaise with the Marketing Team to put in place timely and relevant customer communications
- Liaise with the Product Team to provide customer feedback and act as the internal ‘customer voice’ in development and product roadmap discussions, communicating product updates to the customer base.
- Commercial responsibility for standard customers measured by Average Customer Value and Total / Monthly Recurring Revenue
Skills and Experience
- A solid level of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role in Fintech, SaaS business or similar and experience of working in a high growth, fast pace technology start-up environment
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills with experiencing managing both external and internal stakeholders
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities with strong consultation skills
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Technology savvy and competent in MS Office/CRM/Web based productivity tools (Zendesk, Slack, Confluence, and the like)
- Comfortable seeking and giving feedback to enable setting of high standards in the team
- Proactive in engagement both externally and internally
- Able to handle difficult situations confidently with a win win ethos always in mind
- Able to juggle tasks calmly and effectively with a view to continuously improving quality of results/service
- Willing to go the extra mile, be a role model and travel when necessary
Want to know more about careers at The ID Co?
If you want to know more about what it is like working for us, what benefits you could get, what we stand for, or simply what other opportunities we currently have advertised - head on over to our careers page for all this and more.