February 7th, 2019
Business Development Manager (UK)
The Business Development Manager customer facing and responsible for driving new sales leads from initiation of opportunity to contract negotiation and execution.
- Proactive lead generation and networking using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and relevant events
- Secure contracts for new business revenue for Services, Monthly Subscription & Transaction Fees.
- Complex solution selling in an Enterprise environment to multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage and update SalesForce.com opportunity pipeline on a weekly basis
- Pipeline management supported by target account penetration plans
- Accurate and robust monthly forecasting for new business contracts
- Work in partnership with Customer Success Manager to effectively hand over new customer through the onboarding process
- Work in partnership with Customer Success Manager to penetrate existing key accounts and secure further opportunities and new contracts.
Skills and Experience
- Material experience of the full sales/buying cycle
- In-depth knowledge of the UK credit data market/lenders/competition with a network of contacts in the UK consumer/business finance sector
- Extensive experience of account managing new contracts and on-boarding successfully with delivery/success team
- Is willing to put in extra effort when under pressure to hit targets
- Can juggle major tasks and continuously strives to improve the quality of results/service
- Focuses on priorities to drive new business performance
- Exchanges information openly with colleagues both within and outside the sales function
- Handles difficult situations confidently and collaborates positively with peers
- Understands who the main customers are and the required standards of service
- Assesses and reacts quickly to customer needs
- Anticipates customer needs and drives business to achieve them
- Effective time management
- Role model
Want to know more about careers at The ID Co?
If you want to know more about what it is like working for us, what benefits you could get, what we stand for, or simply what other opportunities we currently have advertised - head on over to our careers page for all this and more.